Service & MaintainWe care about the Health of your Rainwater Tank.
Maximise the life of your tank system
Health Checks are vital for all Rainwater Tanks, especially those connected to your washing machine and toilet. It is necessary to ensure water quality is of a premium standard to maximise the life of your tank system; and to ensure that the water you use is fit for purpose.
NSW Health department recommends that your rainwater tank and pump system is given a detailed health check at least two times per year.
Your Rainwater Tank Health Check Includes:
- Check & Clean your rainwater tank’s entry points and catchment areas
- Check & clean your rainwater tank filters and strainers
- Clean your rainwater tank’s inlets and outlets
- Check and maintain your rainwater tank’s pressure pump
- Professionally written report from our qualified and experienced specialist with your rainwater tank cleaning results;
- Professional recommendations and advice for rainwater tank system modifications
As well as premier products, we believe that service is everything; that is what keeps us number one.