Service & MaintainVital health check for all Rainwater Tanks
Maximise the life of your tank system
Rainwater Tank Health Checks are vital for all Rainwater Tanks, especially those connected to your washing machine and toilet. It is necessary to ensure water quality is of a premium standard to maximise the life of your tank system.
NSW Health department recommends that your rainwater tank and pump system is given a detailed health check at least two times per year.
The Rainwater Tank Health Check Includes:
- Check & Clean your rainwater tank’s entry points and catchment areas
- Check & clean your rainwater tank filters and strainers
- Clean your rainwater tank’s inlets and outlets
- Check and maintain your rainwater tank’s pressure pump
- Professionally written report from our qualified and experienced specialist with your rainwater tank cleaning results;
- Professional recommendations and advice for rainwater tank system modifications
“As well as premier products, we believe that service is everything; that is what keeps us number one.
Our Products all come with a Manufacturers Guarantee for piece of mind:
RAINWATER TANKS: Standard 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty ( We know they last longer!)
PUMP SYSTEMS: Depending on the pump you choose, warranty ranges from 1 – 4 Years.
We are that certain of the quality and standards of our products that we are the ONLY company in Australia that offers Lifetime Warranty on your Rainwater Tank when Aussie Water Savers Install and Maintain your Rainwater Tank System.
We are Australia's Number 1 Rainwater Tank Company.
All our technicians are certified plumbing professionals.
We are 100% Australian made and owned.
Become an AWS club member
Get exclusive Lifetime Warranty on your Rainwater Tank
CALL US ON (02) 9623 4700 or ENQUIRE ONLINE
Aussie Water Savers
23 Charles Street, St Marys, NSW 2760 Phone: (02) 9623 4700 Mobile: 0423 354 282 Email: email@example.com